By Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond
Lonely Planet: The world's best shuttle advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date suggestion on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Get to understand your fellow passengers or simply gaze during the window on the unfurling panorama, gawk at Moscow's Kremlin or glimpse Lake Baikal, Russia's sacred sea; all together with your depended on trip spouse. Get to the center of the Trans-Siberian Railway and commence your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit tips, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable go back and forth adventure - the historical past of the railway, historical past of Siberian shuttle, Russian tradition & food, Mongolian tradition & food, chinese language tradition & food, landscapes & flora and fauna
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg Beijing, the Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian, Trans-Manchurian and Baikal-Amur Mainline routes and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway, our so much entire consultant to the Trans-Siberian Railway, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor curious about Russia or China? try out Lonely Planet's Russia guide or China advisor for a complete examine most of these nations need to provide; Discover China, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest points of interest; or Pocket Beijing, a handy-sized consultant fascinated with the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Greg Bloom, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood, Michael Kohn, Shawn Low, Tom Masters, Daniel McCrohan, Leonid Ragozin, Regis St Louis, Mara Vorhees
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.